Monday, October 25, 2010

Hooked on 26.2 Miles!

2007 New York City Marathon
On my way to qualifying for the 2008 Boston Marathon!
The Inaugural NYC Half Marathon qualified me for guaranteed entry to the 2007 NYC Marathon and so began my passion for the marathon!  My wife encouraged me to go for it even though I initially didn't want to run it!  So I trained for it logging in the miles, eating right, getting the proper rest and getting the awesome support from my wife.  It all paid off when I finished the 2007 NYC Marathon in 3:15:17!  I also qualified for the 2008 Boston Marathon!  I never felt better running a marathon and also felt much better the next morning since I could get out of bed on my own with very little aches!  I caught the marathon fever and have completed six since then!

Always a Runner...

No comments:

Post a Comment