Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 12 - Week of January 17th

January 18 - John A. Phillips Park. Easy 4, Progression 6. Freezing drizzle so I decided to wear the removeable spikes because the park may be iced over from the recent snow storms.  After about half a mile and in the park, I saw the the paths were pretty much cleared!  I removed the spikes and continued to run.  Felt great througout the run and completed 10 miles in 1:12:32 (7:15 p/mi).
Weather = 41/32/78%; NNE18; Freezing drizzle.
Weight after run = 148
Shoes - Nike LunarGlide2 (orange).


January 21st - Morning after another snowstorm.
January 21 - John A. Phillips Park. Easy Run.  COLD!  As in single digit cold!  For some reason, I knew it was going to be this cold the night before...and I looked forward to it!  The roads and the park were still covered with snow and ice, so I ran with removeable spikes and completed 7 miles in 55:52 (7:58 p/mi).
Weather = 05/-04/46%; NNW5; Sunny.
Weight after run = 148
Shoes - Nike LunarGlide2 (orange).

TOTAL MILES WEEK 12 = 17 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment